Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Iron and B12

So, I had some more blood work done the other day at my request, because I was feeling tired and just, well, worn out.  Eventhough I get B12 shots once a month, I was still feeling ...."blah"   My workup showed the usual culprits, low Iron, low B12, high white count, low red count..etc, etc.  I started taking these pills from a health food store called "easy Iron".  It has Iron, Folic Acid, B6, Vit C and B12 and within a few days, I can feel my energy go up.  I'm obviously not going to go out and run a marathon now, but I'm not so so tired right now and makes going to work easier.  I'll go get more blood work in a month or so and compare the results.  Because most of my large and part of my small intestine are non existant, I can't absorb the nutrients I need, so these Vite's are more easily absorbed so at least I'm getting "something".
Works for me!!

No comments: