Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stressssssss

It's amazing how some so called 'experts' say there is no relation to Crohn's and stress.  Then there are those other 'experts' that say there is.

Well, I'm pretty sure that all of us Crohn's sufferers will say, ummm....hell yes there is!  Lately, things at work have been very stressful and its amazing how I feel better when I get home.  I start feeling like crap getting ready to go to work in the morning and my neck and left shoulder start to tense up, even on the drive to work.  Then, at lunch and after work, everything is fine....weird.  Maybe it's just in my head.....but there isn't ANY relation to stress and Crohn's.

So, it's been a stressful, achey and painful few months.
But it can only make you stronger......right?  If not, kill you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Recognize it fir what it is...feeling like s*** - and then the sun comes out!