Saturday, March 24, 2018

200,000 Thank You's !!

I noticed today that this blog has surpassed 200,000 page views !!
I can only say, thank you!! 
What started out as a simple page for me to vent a little has turned into something bigger than I could have imagined.
Thanks to all that have visited, contributed, emailed and commented over the years.  Its nice to see that people like what I have to say.  Its also nice to know that I may have helped a little in their journey with Crohn's, Colitis and IBD in general.
I enjoy sharing my thoughts, ideas, art and humor (sarcastic as it may be).  I am still working on a book and my venture into vlogging with my "You Might Be A Crohnie".  We'll see.

This is one of the times I am a loss for words.  I am grateful and humbled by all the people that have stopped by for a visit.

Thank you.

.

No comments: