Saturday, March 4, 2017

Is Your Crohn's Talking To You?

I had to repost a post I did in 2011 because lately my guts have been "talking" to me...

In the peace and quiet of my bedroom, lying half asleep, I hear it.  
Faint at first, but loud enough to make me wonder, what's that!?  
I shrug my shoulders and close my eyes and try and go back to sleep.  
Then I hear it again, a little louder this time.  
My heart starts to beat a little faster wondering, what's that!?  
I'm hesitant to get up and take a look around, cuz you never know, but, what's that!?  
I roll over and take a look at my wife lying next to me and I wonder, should I wake her?  
No, I'm the man, I can handle it.  So I slowly and quietly get out of bed and go take a look From the top of the stairs I hear it again, what's IS that!?  
Even louder now, so I slowly go downstairs to have a look.  
I turn on all the lights and listen.......I hear it again, even louder than ever!!  
What the f*&@ is that!!??
  
Then realize it's just my gut talking.  Ohhhh, the life of a Crohn's sufferer.

.

No comments: