Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sick and Tired........

......of being sick and tired. Everyday it goes through my head. Depending on how I'm feeling depends on how much I feel this. I try not to take my frustrations out on anyone, but I do, and I'm sorry for it. When I first got CD, I had the "why me" syndrome, I had it a long time. I was depressed and at one point said "I'm done". I was in my early 20's, never been sick (and I mean never), I rarely went to the doctor, I was physically fit (soccer and figure skating)and then one day, it comes to a crashing halt. I lost weight at an alarming rate, I lost my girlfriend at the time and I learned very quickly that you cannot be self conscious when it comes to CD. I'm in my 40's now and I still ask myself "why", but this time I have a wife and family that loves me and I know that down that long road, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I live my life day to day and deal with what comes along with CD.......you have to, or IT wins.

No comments: