Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello

I started this blog for me, to help me vent, but at the same time maybe help someone else along the way.
I'm 41 years old and was diagnosed with Crohn's's in 1988 after about 8 months of seeing doctor after doctor (7 in all) trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with me. I was suffering very painful abdominal pain, every 5 - 10 minutes, couldn't stop going to the bathroom and was losing weight at an astonishing rate. I used to joke that if I could bottle what was happening to me as far as losing weight, I'd be a billionaire!

1 comment:

The WAHMologger said...

yay! glad to see you got this started! you've inspired me to get mine going again.. it's been months. so don't beat yourself up if you find it hard to get to as it can be inundating. lots of luck! ~ leanne:)