Monday, December 14, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...........

........is to be able to sit down! All I've been doing for the past 3 weeks is either laying or standing. I'm getting sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Well, let's talk about diet for a minute and in particular drinks.

You can basically drink anything you want as long as you can tolerate it. But, having said that, you have to remember that as soon as anything hits your tongue, your whole digestive tract starts working. And that's from your mouth down to your a$$, literally. So, for me, I can tolerate just about anything without pain, but I pay for it in the frequency of bowels movements. I can drink hard liqour as long as it's mixed with something and one glass of wine, but I can't drink beer. Pop is bad as it's made with a syrup as well as milk as I'm lactose intolerant. The best thing you can drink and not have any symptoms is water. Plain, simple water.

No comments: