Thursday, February 27, 2020

Humira : Day 57

Humira is different than the Remicade simply because I really have nothing to report!
I'm guessing it's working, but wont know for sure until another colonoscopy is done.
I have another MRI next week because one I had done last month was "unclear" regarding my pelvic region, probably to do with my ongoing peri anal fissure/fistula/abscess.
Hopefully this next one will be more clear for them. If it shows it abscessing worse inside, then I will need to see a surgeon to re access. If it gets that far, then I would need to get a colonoscopy regardless. Fingers crossed.
All I now is, since being on Humira, my peri anal disease has not been bad at all. It's definitely better, not 100%, but better.
Well, if I have to get another colonoscopy, my family sure enjoys it. I never remember anything from the conscious sedation, but my family sure gets a good laugh. And as everyone knows with this disease, sometimes you just have to laugh!


No comments: