Saturday, December 10, 2016

Crohn's and Your Teeth

Anyone else noticed problems with your teeth?  More and more lately I've been having problems with mine.  I've had two pulled because they broke, one root canal (so far), one completely broke in half but is still in because its not causing any problems and now just a few days ago, part of another tooth literally "fell away".  I wasn't even eating!! Now I need a crown or root canal.
After this last one got me thinking if its just me or if it's a Crohnie problem?
Almost 30 years of different meds, lack of nutrition, dehydration and overall lack of the proper vitamins and minerals obviously take their toll of the body (and soul). It's frustrating at all the things that can go wrong based on one disease.  Yes it's a bowel disease, but affects the body as a whole from the top of your head to the tip of your toes.  It's never just one....

No comments: