Friday, May 12, 2017

Special Thanks

I'm not one to "brag" or even give that impression, but I feel I need to give thanks to Healthline.com and Mytherapyapp.com for recognizing this blog.


Healthline.com as one of the Best Crohn's Blogs for 2017 and
Mytherapyapp.com for one of the top 19 IBD & IBS Blogs for 2017 (Top Gutsy Writers)


Just to be recognized amongst some of the best blogs out there is truly an honor for me.
The thought that this blog might be helping someone going through what I have spent almost 30 years doing, is truly humbling and I truly appreciate it.


Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


~Vern

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Way to go!! 👍👍👍

Vern Laine said...

Thanks... you too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, your blog is great, well done for the recognition.

Vern Laine said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

It is helping! Dale, sigue! Felicidades!