Friday, February 3, 2017

Crohn's and Fitness : Part 4

Finally back at it after months of not going to the gym because of my Crohn's.
I kept putting it off, cancelling my trainer (which I felt awful about) and all because I felt...well....zero energy to do anything.  My Crohn's was flaring off and on and I tried working out at home but get through a couple of exercises and had to stop.
It happens every year through the winter months, my Crohn's I mean, at least this year I haven't ended up in hospital for anything.
So, I'm back to the gym and working out every other day at home, still working on the core.  But then again, my core is the weakest part of my body due to the surgeries. I love my trainer, she's very understanding and changes up my routine to accommodate my disease.
Working for that "beach body" for the summer.

.

No comments: