Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Remicade : Day 952

Once again I drive the 20 minutes to the clinic, wearing my one glove on my left hand, with my iPad, wordsearch, glasses, pen and hard candy laying in the passenger seat along with the blue bag of "juice".
This trip to the clinic there aren't that many "Crohn's problems" other than the usual aches and pains.  Though I am very uncomfortable as I pulled something in my back moving a plant pot believe it or not.  All this is minor compared to what others go through each and every day.  The more this disease takes from me, the more I see it all pointless to complain.  Yes, I have problems with eating, drinking and I go to the bathroom WAY more than the 'normal' person.  I'm fatigued all the time, pain some of the time, but I have a strong heart, lungs,......well that's about all I have strong.....
Then yesterday I watched the Ellen show and saw again Tayt.  He needs a new heart.  But watching this little guy, makes me want to shake my head for the times I feel "sorry" for myself in having this disease.  See for yourself...


http://youtu.be/r5XrOS2cz0Q


If you ever feel down, just watch this guy...

1 comment:

Cj said...

And YOU will alwaysbe heroic to me! ,