Thursday, July 14, 2011

Filtered Water

So, the past week or so, I've been having ab pain, but I couldn't figure out why.  Other than the fact I have Crohn's of course ha ha ha, but anyway, I switched to a liquid diet like I usually do, as that helps calm down my intestines.  Now, I have been drinking filtered water since I was diagnosed, on the advice of my doctor, which is fine ( I use Brita).  So, I have been drinking like crazy during this flare up as it normally helps, but not this time.  I took a closer look at my Brita filter......the filter expired a few weeks prior.  I thought tho myself, "Self, it coulnd't possibly be that simple".  I went and bought some new filters, popped one in and by the next day......pain subsided.  Coincidence?  Maybe.....but something to think about.

No comments: