Saturday, May 21, 2011

Humor (repost)

Had to repost this, it made me laugh again, and don't we all need a laugh once in awhile.

In the peace and quiet of my bedroom, lying half asleep, I hear it.  Faint at first, but loud enough to make me wonder, what's that!?  I shrug my shoulders and close my eyes and try and go back to sleep.  Then I hear it again, a little louder this time.  My heart starts to beat a little faster wondering, what's that!?  I'm hesitant to get up and take a look around, cuz you never know, but, what's that!?  I roll over and take a look at my wife lying next to me and I wonder, should I wake her?  No, I'm the man, I can handle it.  So I slowly and quietly get out of bed and go take a look around.  From the top of the stairs I hear it again, what's that!?  Even louder now, so I go downstairs and have a look.  I turn on all the lights and listen.......I hear it again even louder than ever!!  What the f*&@ is that!!?? 
Then realize it's just my gut talking.  Oh, the life of a Crohn's sufferer.

No comments: