Saturday, February 17, 2018

Multi-Vitamins

I can't even begin to tell you how many multi vitamin brands I've tried over the years.  Too many to count on two hands, let alone one.
They would usually either cause me pain or discomfort, or pain AND discomfort.  So generally I wouldn't take them.  I would take Vitamins B, C, D, E, and the rest of the alphabet....separately and not even all at once.  Some I would take one day, others another day and so on and so on... I almost needed a chart to help me keep track of what I was taking and when.
That was until just about a month ago when my wife asked me to try a multi vitamin she got from our Chinese medicine Dr friend that we now both see.  I try lots of things, so why not.  Not only did I not have any pain or discomfort, I found that it strengthened my hair, nails and even raised my energy....a little...
They are derived from fruit and vegetables....that's it. I'm guessing all the "fillers" that are in the main stream multi vitamins were causing all my problems.
Other than the fatigue all the time and the usual Crohn's related "issues", things seem to be turning in the right direction finally.


No comments: