Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Diary of an Old Man

10 July 2012

'Woke up at 6am after a bad nights sleep, yet again, but have to get up, I have things to do.  I have to roll out of bed slowly as my back and hips are really bothering me.  Quick shower and start to get dressed.  Getting dressed is hard as its difficult to bend down or bend over to pick up clothes or even put my socks on.  Downstairs to get breakfast but I decide to skip the coffee, cuz my hands are sore so I give up trying to open the coffee jar.  Likewise with the tub of butter, but I manage to open the lid so I can have buttered toast.  Sit down on the coach to eat and watch the morning news, knowing it's going to be a struggle to get up off the coach when I'm done.  When I finally got up, naturally I have to get to the bathroom.  Back, legs and stomach are sore so I don't move very fast, but made it in time.  By the time I'm ready to go and face the world, I'm sore, tired and now, out of breath....ohhh the life of an old man, not too bad for 75 years old....

..........but I'm only 44.'


So here is a quick sense of how things are going for me. 
Went for a TB skin test today in preparation for Remicade, need to go back in 48 hours to see if theres a reaction...so far so good.
With the way I'm feeling, I can't WAIT for Remicade.....bring in on baby!!!

No comments: